Thursday, July 14, 2011

Since it would seem that I won't be showering for a while...

occupied :-/ I might as well make an entry. Yesterday had a shoot with Beaver Photography which was super duper fun. Even though it got dark and super cold really fast, I had a really good time and I like the end result. His buddy Derek Digital was there for witty banter and did my eye shadow. I'm a bit ashamed to admit that I totally forgot to do my foundation so I hope that doesn't make for more work :( 

I got a real people job that I'm starting today! Hopefully I won't totally suck at it and can move out of this place w/ some random creepy cool person. What this does mean though is that I'll mainly be free during the weekdays for shooting.

I may have booked a shoot for Friday but we seem to be in the planning stages ( hopefully this will be set before I head out for work other wise it'll have to wait until nightfall or early tomorrow morning?)

Any who I'm on Model Mayhem, Deviant Art, You tube, Twitter, Formspring, Tumblr... Feel free to check out my work or inquire about shooting/availability. As far as I know scheduling is done on Thursdays (today I think) so I should know what days I'm free for next week but more thank likely it will be weekdays. If you want to shoot on a weekend and can let me know 2 weeks in advance that can be arranged.






I miss being able to have weird hair's T_T


End Transmission

No comments:

Post a Comment