Thursday, July 21, 2011

Group shoots... not so bad

Granted today was riddled with little upheavals I'm glad that I actually went out there. I met some really nice photogs. Even though I had to buy make-up/random food. Got sick on the way there and then started to feel better and if I think about it, kinda like I spent more money than I took in... I learned some valuable things.

*I suck terribly at navigating through valley streets


*Google maps really enjoys getting me lost on the bus and I should really start using MTA's website again for bus directions b/c google is mad slippin' lately

*I like nice boobs

*Tall girls with tatts will always make my heart giggle on the inside and bring a smile to my face

*In some ways I'm still a bit of a class clown and enjoy making strangers laugh at the strange noises I make

*I'm most talkative at the most random times

*uh bring lots of under-oos

*OH IMPORTANT ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE A DARK SKINNED GIRL LIKE MYSELF! ALWAYS CARRY FOUNDATION OR EVEN ENOUGH TO DO UR OWN MAKE-UP EVEN IF THERE'S AN ARTIST CAUSE SOMETIMES THEY BE FLAKEY (so you don't spend 60 bucks buying cvs make-up)

All in all had a very fun time, met some nice ppl and have filled my socializing quota for many many moons.Come to think of it I have been around the human race a lot more lately. I guess it's a necessary thing... learn to communicate with the masses or they'll think you're a different breed of weirdo than you actually are. (creepy bitchy weird =bad.... creepy nerdy stuff animal dismantling weirdo who snorts when she laughs= still bad but fucking awesome...

I think I'm going to try to start uploading my youtube stuff at night or something if I can remember and muster the energy to.

I can't wait to see leh pictures as this will most likely be the last shoot w/ this color hair. Then again I'm kinda unsure what color I want to change it to. Not a lot of natural colors to choose from T_T ... Sometimes being a responsible adult is no funzzzz!!

Thank you to all the new followers, watchers, random ppl who keep up w/ stuff I write... and all the people who have been coresponding with me all this time through various sites where I link to this blog. I do appreciate it and even though I'm not online as much... I see what you guys put there and try to get back to it when I can... THANKS SO MUCH!!! *hugs*

As always I'm on Model Mayhem, Deviant Art, Twitter , Tumblr, Formspring.... and you can always check out random things I want or buy an item I can shoot in from my Wishlist!

(I'm half way curious who put my real name on formspring..... jeez why use aliases if ppl are gonna use yo real name and then be uh-non-no-mus... well thanks random person for uh crushing on me. I don't know why... I mean not like I can beat Mark of the Wolves yet. Ok that's really not a segway to compliment gathering... I be sarcastic... I'm sure there's plenty of reasons to like me, or even the obvious and simple, "well you have a vagina" response... it's of no consequence but flattering to be liked I suppose yes?)

Oh expect some other bondage pictuers soon too!! (well provided I like them enough to put them up... we shall see)

What else did I do this week? Checked out EDEN last night... good to have a wed. night venue that doesn't suck balls though... Cheap booze, friendly faces (sorta)... good times!

(think my ex took this picture a year ago... I wonder if I look any different or if I've changed much since then... I do hope so...)

End Transmission

No comments:

Post a Comment