Monday, January 24, 2011

Exile-A Self Imposed Tradition

I think I need to be mostly alone for a while. I've been neglecting myself quite a bit for a long while and in the mental state that I'm in am of no use to anyone anyway. I'm going through a lot of things in my head and there's no one I trust enough to talk to them about... I probably won't go into much detail beyond that.

I don't think I'll be going out for a while either. I've been feeling myself uneasy at the prospect of going outdoors even for food. I don't want to be around people. I'm not feeling comfortable in my skin.

Hmm never got a call back from my friend, as I expected...

I guess what this really means is I'll be off of facebook for the most part... I'll still use twitter but I probably won't be reading as much or updating. I'll just stick to sites where I don't know the people and have/observe light hearted things.

I attempted school registration but stopped as I realized that I don't have a mailing address. I could get a PO box but honestly I can't see me fairing very well attempting school from this place worrying about the half ass electro pimps and w/holding of my fucking money.

Literally have an empty wallet, bag covered in wtf... I'm not looking forward to anything today... breakdown probably eminent






(model: blackfantastix)

end transmission

No comments:

Post a Comment