Sunday, February 27, 2011

Monday's Plan

Get up fairly early... take a couple of yogurts w/ me and a giant bottle of water on the way to my interview that hopefully will not be canceled this time :-/  Check up on another job thing. Get a P.O. Box so that I can finally have a mailing address. Register for school.

Hopefully most of this will pan out properly.

Today's shoot didn't happen but I'm hoping I'll be in less of a sick meh blah feeling tomorrow. Hell I have to be. At least my migraine has reduced to nearly nothing now :)

Looking forward to more shooting in the future but more importantly would really like to go back to school. . . hopefully. Baby steps I suppose.

More work by navate found here (mostly this is how I feel going out into the job searching world lol)

End Transmission

No comments:

Post a Comment