Friday, February 25, 2011

Blaque Jade Associated w/ Slut Activities

LOL I was considering a name change but now it'll be my goal (until I get bored w/ it which will more than likely be w/ in a few days or so) to associate this name w/ "slut activities" The thought hadn't crossed my mind because I don't really like using the word slut. Just seems very high school to me. Degrading in a sense and I don't look down on what folks do sexually unless it is to the detriment of others.

I've always found it interesting how closed minded folks are w/ in certain sub cultures. You would think since many of these shout about "marching to ones own drum" but are quick to throw people under a bus for not submitting to , how do I say this... that subcultures cultural norms? (I do hope that makes sense)

Example: I remember way back when I was a teen simply asking some "goth girl" about her boots. I basically got told I can't be goth, goths are pale and all this stupid fucking bullshit and ignored while my b/f w/ his rosey ass cheeks, approved underground band t-shirt and long black hair was the pinnacle of a conversation that he didn't even want to be in.

(sorry for the tangent, labels sometimes needed often used to discriminate, put the self one's self on a pedestal)

Guess I can end here, not much more to say... Just amused to hear someone over the age of 19 say the word slut and really mean it w/ vigor who claims to be all about free thinking underground awesome shit and of course as I've said before not gonna change my name unless I absolutely have to and being insulting isn't going to make that happen. I've lost about the last ounce of care that I had on this topic... Now onto more fun slut activities. Perhaps one wouldn't be so bitter if one engaged in some.


googled slut activities and that came up.. LOL

End Transmission

1 comment:

  1. I told you why I started using the name, there was no sly way I've been using this name for years... as why anyone uses an alias.

    If you don't know the definition of cyber bullying you should google it since you spend a lot of time doing that/being a stalker.

    so you meet me in person... then what. You have no legal rights to the name. You're whinning over something uber trivial... just like you don't care about "my credits" I don't care about your name...

    bitch is also not a very clever insult... so I'm a bitch and fake and... why are you putting energy into a fake bitch... if you're "so real" and that matters... then me being fake (pardon me but there's also a horse by this name... you're angry over a horse's name...) are you currently stalking all other folks using this name as well?

    This is silly but seeing as how you're from watts I guess you're stuck in that ghetto gutter trash mentality.

    I have no plans on changing my name. At first I was considering you didn't care why I was using the name in the first place and didn't offer any suggestions... means you didn't care so why should I care either.

    I do hope you find better things to do w/ your time, being a bully isn't the way to get what you want... so you can talk to me like a normal adult, or continue to act like a child, be threatning w/ lack luster insults and stalk my profiles (or at least the one's you can reply on)... third option would get some legal backing for the name that I'd actually have to listen to.

    srsly but I'm just a dummy fake bitch slut who doesn't know anything so there'd be no reason to look into other options.

    This name is obviously important to you... a lot more than it is to me (and my name was never pumps anything....)

    ReplyDelete