Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hmm haven't had a stalker since 9th grade

Wonder what constitutes as internet stalking or if there is such a thing. Most of my profiles are public... I wonder if everyone gets one at least once in their lifetime. Thanks to the godly google search engine these questions are no moar!

***Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass an individual, a group of individuals, or an organization. ...

***repeatedly sending message that include threats of harm or are highly intimidating; engaging in other online activities that make a person afraid for his or her safety.

Ok the second one don't think I've ever experienced anyone threatening me physically over the net (or at least not anyone who I was afraid would actually "do" anything about it.) I've been "trolled" by plenty of folk though. I'm fairly sure I'm being stalked by a number of individuals (though most of them don't bug me).


Was also reading into copyright law. So long as I'm not claiming to be associated w/ a particular company using a name on the net is perfectly fine. Example... I could call myself Pepsi cola but so long as I'm not claiming to be "THE PEPSI COLA COMPANY" I'm good.... interesting.

Other than that I'm hoping to go to Ruin tonight! Woot Woot! We'll see if I'm up or it later on in the day/night. I may just cuddle up to some wonderful emulator files yes!! I'm getting leagues better at Puzz Loop 2 and some how worst at Twinkle Star Sprites (must remind myself to post the intro to the sega saturn version, her transformation sequence disturbed me lol)

Shoot Sunday... yay more pictures of, myself....

Time to make a few phone calls and start this glorious Saturday , nearly afternoon :D





more of mike feeney's work can be found here

End Transmisson

No comments:

Post a Comment