Thursday, June 2, 2011

Questions for youtube...

so I wanna attempt this whole youtube thing... If you'd like to send me a question to talk about....  my youtube page is here (I know you can send messages there) or send it to little15@email.com (I rarely use this email so might as well make some use of it).

I'm hoping if I can learn to talk to myself like a crazy person perhaps my people skills will improve too? I guess we'll see.


I'm officially off hiatus (shooting wise). Granted I don't have a lot to work w/ (I never really did but now bleh..) I guess it doesn't matter so much if I do nudes though. I'll just start there or w/ things where wardrobe is provided... :-/

(I noticed I hadn't put a pic at the end of my entries in a while so here's one from a year ago... it's no photo shoppy.... sowie lol)

And now to eat breakfast and get ready for a wonderful day!!

End Transmission

No comments:

Post a Comment