Friday, May 6, 2011

Bang Bang Shooting Shooting

First shoot of the week... w/ Lightbrite. Always fun to work w/. Was different shooting during the day light hours since he normally does light painting. I think we'll be doing more of that soon and hopefully some other projects in the near future.

Shoot w/ Renfro Photography (Please oh please let me have spelled that right!!) Very fun, Very professional... awesome person who I hope to get to hang out w/ in general more often. I hope I r have made a new buddy... was nice to FINALLY meet you in person. You're much taller than I expected for some reason lol. I can't wait to see the rest of the photos and thank you very much for the laughs and birthday ice cream!! Get your port up already so I know what to link to when we shoot again!!! LOL!! DO EEEET!!!





My last and certainly most challenging shoot of this week w/ Moonstix . I'm amazed how this came out considering how freaked out over the bugs in this area I got. The first location it wasn't so bad hahaha but here they just wouldn't let up :(  I'm amazed at how this almost looks like frick green screen to me... that area was very beautiful and a total adventure to find. (since our original planned location was covered w/ water lol) Always great seeing you... can't wait to hang out again!!!

WOOT WOOT 3 shoots in one week!! Don't think I've ever done that before. LOL Now that I've acknowledged it I probably won't have another in a while (Let's not let that happen!!!)

I'm booking shoots for next week as I type this!! (May 9th -15th) If you'd like to book something further into the future I can handle that too though I don't like to plan that far ahead on a regular basis as one never knows what's going to be coming up and such.

Thanks for reading, watching, and junk... off to finish pic editing, watch some more Xena and get outside for a nice walk.

End Transmission

1 comment:

  1. shit almost forgot,

    Modelmayhem.com/silencedsiren

    silenced-siren.deviantart.com

    sirenvoice.tumblr.com

    AND

    twitter.com/siren_voice

    (contact me in whichever way you see fit :D

    ReplyDelete