Monday, April 11, 2011

4 more days of free time... who wants to shoot?!!$!%!%

I... DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I'm free from the 12th through the 15th (well as of right at this moment). Depending on how things go I'll be making some other plans to keep busy.

Free for shooting just about everything (especially if it's a really odd idea w/ props, or silly... fun!).

So please contact me on Model Mayhem or Deviant Art and let me know if you'd like to shoot or need a Gogo... weirdo...

The past week has been really good. I'm really excited to start saving up, being busy and complaining about work.

That is all....

By JAW click here for more of her work! She'll be leaving the state this week... so if you're in the Nashville area def check her out! She's super awesome to work w/... friendly, awesome, kind. Gonna miss you!!
End Transmission

No comments:

Post a Comment