Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Workshop on Thursday 7pm-10pm

I'll be working my first ever workshop this Thursday in Granada hills... though I was told that they want to keep the numbers low so everyone can get the full benefit of the workshop and all that madness! This should be really fun! I'm looking forward to it.

I think this person has workshops fairly often. If you'd like more info on this one or future workshops feel contact MXD on MM 

He's got a meet up group and all that! I've worked with him before in the past. Very nice, professional guy w/ a HUGE set up out there :D


Something in the works for this Saturday?? hmmmm???

For now I go to my day job... tootles


lol good times!! I believe this was taken by Rick Garcia yes?! We've yet to have a real shoot... dammit that needs to be happening now! Well not right now cause I gotta go work lol

End Transmission

No comments:

Post a Comment