Saturday, August 6, 2011

booking shoots for next week

So far I have....

7th-- possible audition type thing, I should go I probably will go but I'll have to drag my ass to kinkos to print out shit and frankly I'm not sure I wanna spend the money... (library?? )

9th-- shoot with Displaymode Media

10th --Another audition

11th-- registration

13th Glass Slipper Photo group shoot

Sooooo that leaves today, monday the 8th and friday the 12th open!! If you would like to shoot feel free to contact me on Model Mayhem or Deviant Art (messages prefered especially on DA)

As always I'm on Twitter, Tumblr, Formspring and Youtube! Feel free to check out my wishlist off the side (I'm lazy to link) if you'd like to see things to contribute to shoots or random shit I plan on buying eventually. (Oh I should erase those computers cause guess what... I bought one yesterday and now my wallet is crying buckets of tears at me. I do not regret it though. This one is so much nicer and more complete than the old one. I'm really happy to have it... now if I can get some paid shit from here on out I won't have to hurt so much yes?? No partying in my immediate future. damn adulthood!!)


click here for a link to the photographer (jim and jesefina)

End Transmission

No comments:

Post a Comment