Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Santa Monica has a far better library than the LA county one's

Not to say I'm surprised but...I think I should drop in here more often. I rather enjoy the option to extend one's session and the fact that the computers are actually up to date. Speaking of "up to date" I'll try to if it is at all possible to upload a new video tomorrow. It's looking more and more like it'll be a shoot free week. I was crossing my fingers for a work filled weekend but at the rate shifts keep getting canceled probably not. This could be viewed in a good and bad way. Bad cause money is always good... good b/c I can finally go out on a Friday night (I've been sorta missing Das bunker actually) Also good because I might be able to shoot this weekend.

I plan on checking on some volunteering opportunities soon once I've exhausted the necessary work searches first. I want to volunteer at a pet hospital or somewhere that deals with animals (mainly dogs b/c I love them) I think it'd be good for the experience and well I absolutely HATE being idle for more than a few hours.

I guess the cuh-bosh on shooting today is out of the question (I hate impromtu shooting notices with people I haven't met before b/c I don't know how long it'll take to get to them, what to expect... etc) I'm still free to shoot tomorrow though in the night time I would like to keep it free to check out a fashion show that I was invited to (I would link but the timer is a clicking and it makes me semi nervous to take the time out to do it) Should be fun though, entry is free and bitches will be walking out of a vault so should be pretty dope.

If you'd like to set up a shoot for tomorrow though/this weekend or perhaps next week (except the 13th of course) feel free to contact me on Model Mayhem or Deviant Art (please send a message and not a blog comment, a tag on MM is perfectly fine)

Guess that's about it. I will retire for the rest of my day by partaking in movie going experience and possibly hitting up the good will for random ass shit.

As always I'm on Twitter , Tumblr, Formspring and Youtube

Image by Martin Images.... give him a gander will ya!

End Transmission

No comments:

Post a Comment