Thursday, August 11, 2011

A new video has arrived



ALSO... I'll be attending a group shoot Saturday the 13th. If you'd like to attend and possibly work with me it will be held

Glass Slipper Studio 12428 Oxnard St north Hollywood 91606 (shooting starts at 10am)
 I of course get extra monies for you mentioning my name during sign in :D If you'd like to register call here 818-968-5605

More info can be found here!! (not sure if you need to have a profile to browse the forums though so let me know if it's not working for you!)

Other than that I'm booking shoots for next week! I'm still available Sunday and well this Friday also works too (provided I finish my hairs today lol!!!) Feel free to contact me about shooting or the group shoot and booking 1 on 1's on Model Mayhem or Deviant Art (please send a note if you're contacting me about shooting on DA)

I've also been enjoying the wonderful world of digital comic books that I thought would never appeal to me. I miss turning the pages. I don't miss spilling shit on things and losing the books entirely. I just finished American Virgin and that was fucking AMAZING!! I'm starting on Mystique today at some point :D

--Twitter -- Tumblr -- Youtube -- Formspring --


No comments:

Post a Comment