Saturday, March 12, 2011

un-random happenings in life lately (update)

**Been attempting a fancy dancy video for a week now I think and all attempts have been thwarted in a way BUT I did get to see the rocket ship up close and slide down it's glorious splendor. You can see the entire city from it's peak. I wish I owned a rocket ship of my very own

**Shoot tomorrow then possible dance night. I'm not sure if I'll be up to it though... as of now my stomach is a bit off (though this is probably due to the fact that I haven't had my daily dose of shitty ham---berrrr-gur just yet. I'll probably be bored later and want to do something spur of the moment.


**Accessing life choices thus far... both the insignificant and the major. Wondering what direction I want to head in next.


Guess that's about all I can muster at this moment, Hungry....



(for those wondering about possible supporting my work go here. I'm an affiliate of the red chair now and clicking the banner at the top of the page and joining the site supports me and could possibly lead to future shoots... not entirely sure of what's in store next... but just thought I'd let that out. Hope you all are enjoying your respective weekends)

No comments:

Post a Comment