Monday, September 26, 2011

Since I haven't posted a video in a couple of weeks

I think :(

here's one... that is utterly pointless but still hahaha. I'm attempting to edit all my videos from now on and to attempt to not look like utter crap in all of them :D If you have any topics you'd like me to discuss feel free to message me them or comment.


Anywho....

No word back from when the whole Gogo team "meeting" will be. Since I have day job work Friday (very early) I won't be going out Thursday like I'd hope for. I guess it's a good thing since I don't get paid from last weeks gig until Friday so... I guess it's ok if I wait an entire day. I'm predicting that I'll be incredibly exhausted though... I have a shoot the next day with Vintage Vista but it's pretty late in the afternoon/evening so I should be all rested up by then :D

I guess that's about all that's going on in Siren land...  aside from going to the movies tonight  and ever checking on random job opportunities lest I not die a starving uh... artist/model/boobshaker :D

Hopefully I'll see you at Bunker Friday!!!

Feel free to message me on  some of the sites at the end or comment if you'd like to book me for a shoot or dancing or to stand by idle and eat all of your pizza... I'm very good at that.

**shoots to happen so far.....

October 1st Vintage Vista

October 8th Sal W Hanna (provided I can find my damn costume but I think I should be able to by then, if you'd want to donate one out of the kindness of ur wallet or just curious as to what kinda crap I like feel free to check out the wishlist on the sidebar)

Papa vic Photography took this spiffy pic above... in the spirit of.... good ol' pumkin day I've shared it with thee hither....

End Transmission

Model Mayhem -- Deviant Art -- Twitter -- Tumblr -- Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment