Thursday, September 29, 2011

Do you like children? Would you like to have any? Or do you think they'd only get in the way of your life prospects?

sure I like children... sometimes I wonder if I'm awkward around them (as I feel strange around most new people) but one thing I do enjoy about them is that they're very honest so if they don't like me they'll let it be known... they have no filter like adults do. I don't want to have any of my own, aside from financial reasons emotionally I'm not sure I could handle dealing with my own child... the things that could go wrong would probably set me up for a nervous break down... and if someone hurt my child... especially in terms of sexual abuse I'd have to cut off their genitals... a lot of sicko's out there... I dunno how I would deal with that....

anything

No comments:

Post a Comment