Monday, June 4, 2012

schedule 6/4 and 6/5 2012


3pm - 6pm (6/4/12)

Shoot w/ Marston Photography (which means many MANY NEW PICS FOR YOU GUYS!!)

6/5/12 on kink live (kinklive.com) for my first overnight show! 1am - 7am. I know in the past I've had issues with getting there but I'll definately be there this time. Hopefully you'll drop in to keep me awake. Any tips for a recovered insomniac non night owl would be greatly appreciated.

Other than that I had a pretty busy weekend shooting and camming.

Still trying to find a site and time to do a regular Q&A type deal.

And after all this I have to go to my regular job for irregular hours... today will certainly be another test of endurance just as yesterday was. I haven't done multiple shoots in one day in a long while. My old rickety bones can't take it :P

*pics I are waiting on as of today...

bloody vegan gore pics

fancy head shots

more Lana Kane shots (expect a set on pixel vixens very soon!! It's a site where cosplay girls get nakey)


I hope that you all have had a wonderful weekend. I'm happy that things are looking up for the moment.

XOXO
Britney Siren


No comments:

Post a Comment