Thursday, June 7, 2012

schedule 6/7/12


http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Private_Siren


^--------I'll be on myfreecams at 12:30 - 3:30 pm (pacific time)

afterward I'm going to look more into a chat program one of you fine ppl suggested. . . for a normal good ol' fashioned chat with you all :)

I briefly looked at it... seemed semi complicated but that might just be b/c I'm not sued to it. If that doesn't work I could always use one of the other sites I'm already on ... maybe ustream or something.

anywho cya soon!!

Britney Siren


Photographer is JAW Images, Other model is larkin love and I'm on the right... (britney siren)

<3

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you although things ended early... I almost feel like blogging which means I should probably put on clothing (a real blog, not this crap)

      Delete