Friday, June 29, 2012

schedule (and anime expo)


http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Private_Siren

^----------I'll be on Myfreecams from 8:30am - 10:30am (pacific time) (maybe longer depending on how things go but no later than noon)



about noon-ish - 1:30 I'll be making my way to Anime Expo.... I have to pick up my badge and I'm going to take a look around at some things and probably hang around the arcade for a good portion of the day. We'll see how things go.

I plan on working the Pixel Vixens booth in the Exhibit hall Saturday - Monday.

(There's a huge water fight thing I might attend saturday afternoon but after that I'll make my way to the con... we'll see how I'm feeling in the morning.)

If you can come out and say hello that'd be pretty rad sauce. I'll be selling prints and some other random nick-knacks (I think a body pillow was mentioned or something lol). At any rate this is my first time doing something like this so hopefully it's fun and runs smoothly.

Hopefully they have para para in the arcade.

Guess that's about all!

CYA Soon!!!

XOXO

Britney Siren



No comments:

Post a Comment