Tuesday, October 2, 2012

things and stuff and things

I'm not feeling too well. I feel like for the past week or two I've been up and down sickness wise. I started to feel better out in the desert but for some reason today things have come to full throat sickle circle. Kind of hard to get most work done when you're voice sounds like you've been smoking cigars since birth/pain. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be feeling better and I can get my shoots done for the week and get onto more pleasurable things.

Wasteland weekend was pretty awesome this year. My first time going. I'm hoping next year I'll have my own car and such and that I can contribute more. That I don't forget my camera in the car and just take crap pictures while driving away/the morning of leaving.

I think I'm going to spend today re-cooperating.

I hope that everyone has had a good weekend... some borderlands will probably cheer me up... I don't think I'll be moving from this spot much.

No comments:

Post a Comment