Thursday, October 4, 2012

goth rock a blaring

... whilst the words of random thoughts and mental dumping spurt freely from my fingertips. I'm hoping that most of my neighbors aren't home and I'm not disturbing anyone too much (if so ummm I put up with your bad mariachi music/shitty rap and other music that's too horribly white for myself to process therefore this is karma deals with its)

Since I've not been able to motivate myself to do much in the way of productivity today I figured a general update is in order. Hopefully after this I'll be able to accomplish something.


This week had a shoot with hamayak hakopian... whose name I can only type correctly (or at least I hope it's correct) via copy and paste. I tried several times to do it by memory but my brain isn't so good and adds odd letters that don't belong, similar to the cash register interface in the mc donald's cash registers (so don't be too mad if someone gets your order wrong, if it's wendy's or the movie theatre you can bitch cause they have pictures and actually make sense) The shoot went pretty cool. I saw one picture right away which I'll post with fancy things covering the boobies so that this post can be safe for work and not make the misses or random folks freak out for seeing tata's. I'm very pleased with it and looking forward to seeing more.


I've been gaming a lot for the past couple of weeks. I guess that's cool, I do need to make myself get some work done though. I kind of enjoy not being homeless and such. Some group shoots in the works which should be uber of fun as they normally are.


Had the most epiphany. I don't think people who are born and raised in certain larger cities understand at all what life is like for most of the country. When I was in the south (and even going out to the desert for wasteland weekend) I remember a time when I thought these rural areas were strange but they're pretty normal. Most of what we passed through reminded me of the south. No one outside or people hanging out at the store/mc donald's cause there isn't shit else to do. No side walks or transit to speak of. Folks walking along train tracks, lots of mobile homes and places that look like they survived the cold war.


I will think of these things when I start to feel sorta emo about life. I'm not rich and things can be difficult but they have been worst in the past and I do get to do a lot of things that most people don't have the opportunity to do or the courage so two uh pats for me.


I guess that's all for now... I've had my shower and exercise for the day so I'm feeling a bit more chipper. 


I hope that all is going well for everyone and that you've enjoyed my ramblings.


If you'd like any info about any group shoots I'm attending (as a model or photographer) feel free to comment or if ya got model mayhem the click the fancy link I've made ahead of these fine words


XOXO


Britney Siren




No comments:

Post a Comment