Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Traveling! October 7th - 9th

I'll be in Las Vegas!! So if you're a photographer who would like to work with me or a promoter wanting a GOGO dancer I'll be there. If not at least I can catch up on some much needed sleep. Waking up at 5am every morning when there's no net at your house and nothing to do is kinda irritating. I'll have tons of links at the end of this post. Feel free to contact me at those to set up a shoot!

Other than that... life is calm in Siren world... cold but calm.

Had a wonderful shoot this weekend with Vintage Vista who quite possibly might be the nicest photographer whose ever graced my presence. Organized... always looking out for the model. Just a pleasure to work with.  I can't wait to get the pics back!! (oh yes one of the few photogs that doesn't bitch about sending pictures... I don't have to hound you to get things back even though technically you don't really have to send anything.) He Even provides high quality prints!! You just can't get any better than that... :)

The photo above was shot by MXD Studios (another cool guy to work with)

End Transmission

Model Mayhem -- Deviant Art -- Twitter -- Tumblr -- Formspring -- Youtube -- Email

No comments:

Post a Comment