Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tuesday updating ness...

I'm in mostly good spirits... I have well what would seem to be a busy week of modeling (though some folks never get back to me so I feel like that's a sign that the shoot is off especially when they've read my message and what not. I'd rather not have a repeat of showing up somewhere in make up and having no one there at all)

A few things grind my gears though... like random baby cat noises coming from the front of the house and loud talking altogether. I like quiet... I suppose this can be remedied with my giant headphones... I'll put those on soon enough!

I got a few things in the mail (lately) from my wishlist (which is awesome) though the catch here is I probably won't be seeing/enjoying those things until I move again since they were sent to my old addy. I hope they're safe and remain unopened and awesome. I'm surprised, excited about this latest thing... but at any rate thank you very much... If you sent a note or something with those things I'll read those. Hopefully that will also be unopened *sigh* This will be less of a pain once I get to my new place... 

Other than that (and bus riding in general) I'm fine. I look forward to seeing some friends this week... some that I haven't seen in many many weeks and have missed all this time. 

I'm sorry I haven't been doing much on Youtube lately... I've been a bit lazy/busy... hopefully that will also change once I'm settled (again)

Guess that's about it...... (here's how my schedule is looking so far as well, If you'd like to book something feel free to contact me on any of the networks where you see this posting... I'll do my very best to get back to you and if I'm taking a long time comment, message me again w/ super capslock letters saying HEY SHOOTING YOU!!!!!! Ok don't say that but I do overlook messages sometimes so don't be afraid to send more than one.)

January

(all times are pacific times)
--------

17th: (kinklive.com) 4pm -7pm

18th: Toiram shoot (tentative)

18th: 8pm Meeting (boss's place--add to planner when I get it)

19th: (Kinklive.com) 1pm - 4pm

20th: Mario Castello Shoot @12pm , Fun night time plans 6pm

22nd: Jorge Araiza shoot @ 12pm

24th: (Kinklive.com) 7pm - 10pm

26th: (Kinklive.com) 1pm - 4pm

27th: busy from noon until 3pm

28th/29th : (tentative Vintage Vista Shoot)

***********
February

1st: Isaac Suttell Shoot @3:30

3rd: Lucky Strike Bowling 8pm ^_^

4th: Photo Socal Shoot @ 11am, Meltdown Comics Zombie Game release party @8pm

24th: My own Party 6pm - 9pm then club/bar hopping



End Transmission

No comments:

Post a Comment