Wednesday, December 28, 2011

wednesday!!!

Sorry for being a bit lax... I've had a bit of a rough week and tiring weekend. I think this all leaves me in some sort of strange limbo cause once I've rested I feel restless again and I want to bounce all over the walls and do everything.... think about everything all at once. . .

I wanted to share a post with you guys that I thought was interesting from FetLife.... Feel free to read it if you'd like, if not you can always scroll on by it :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------


His roomates are racist????!!!!

(username omitted)
Okay, I'm new and all, but I just wanted to get yalls opinion on this. I'm currently fucking this white guy right now and he's really good, we like each other, and he's super sweet to me. We've only just met, but we are really comfortable with each other and talk about almost anything. He is actually the second white guy I've been with and I'm one of many black girls, so that was a plus for me....not wanting to be an experiment and all....but he told me some things about his roomates.
They don't really have a preference for black girls and I understand that, but he also told me that they make racist jokes about me when I asked him if they talk about me. He didn't want to offend me, but he showed me one of the texts messages and It was one about fried chicken and greasy lips, blah, blah, whatever (I don't really even like fried chicken) which I sooo didn't leave in their dish washer, but at the time I found the stereotype a little funny.
I asked him if they've ever even dated a black girl before and he says he's sure they have not. I told him that I'm pretty sure that they are hung up on the black girl stereotype and they need to try and date a black girl before they can even start judging me for who I am.
I would never even know this if he didn't tell me because when I go to his apartment, they always speak, but it's not like we have a chance to really talk because I'm in and out. Don't act all polite or whatever if you don't like me. They don't even know me and they are already judging...that's how I feel.
So I'm done with my ranting, but I want to know what yall think about this whole thing----
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to let me know what ya think about that. 

Not much has changed (schedule wise) so no need to post about that. If you'd like to book me for a shoot you can contact me on one of the networks listed at the end of this post. I'm booking for January now (of course since December is pretty much over)

(random unorganized review of aero fighters... ummm hopefully it's not too shitty)

End Transmission

No comments:

Post a Comment