Wednesday, December 21, 2011

schedule as of today

22nd: Kinklive.com (1pm - 4pm)

27th: Kinklive.com (4pm - 7pm)

29th: Kinklive.com (1pm -4pm)

31st: Dancing (tentative) @ Lair De Sade

(all times are pacific times)

I'm semi-sad my dancing shoot Saturday was cancelled but what can ya do :-/ Hopefully I'll find something else to fill in my time with or perhaps I can actually attempt to get some real rest?? Doing the latest of holiday shopping today. I rather hate this time of year and I know it's a ploy to get everyone to buy shit but... it still makes ppl happy/sad when you don't get them things and since I'm not a total brokeass right now I figure I should take advantage of this fact.

Waiting for pictures... trying not to be a brat but feeling impatient cause I really want to see the results!! I won't be too much of a bother. I tend to tire out easily but I wish it wasn't a necessary evil...

I was on the Rev Mel Show (click here to see) this monday! I'm really curious as to why Fetlife hasn't picked it up yet. It's a really fun quaility show and it's interesting seeing what happens behind the scenes. I think it should be far more popular than it is. I'm going to do my best to tune in regularly from now on.

Guess that's about all there is to report... I hope you all have a happy holiday season! I also should be getting back on the video making/editing soon! I've been a bit lax since I'm not sure where I placed my cam last/been busy/tired. Thank you all for your continued support and love!

End Transmission

(photog's port can be found here)



Model Mayhem -- Deviant Art -- Twitter -- Tumblr -- Formspring -- Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment