Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Update yo life

So here's my formal update that I was promising today! For all those who care here's a time lapse video of the feather shoot I did the other week.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/97571865/Feather%20Tme%20Lapse%20Draft.m4v

^--- check it out, it's at that link. Silly girls like me aren't sure how to embed this code so this is the best I can do.

Schedule update 2/5/13

Monday - Friday (4th - 8th) : In studio at Valley Cam Girls! 10am - 4pm If you'd like to book a show feel free to check out my store vgrl.me/bss and for the actual live shows (normally online by 11am pacific time vcgrl.me/bssm ) Feel free to pop in

9th: ANDERSON shoot for Zivity! @ 2pm

12th Alan (shoot)?

16th DJM Photoretouching Shoot

(most monday's and friday's I'll be in studio but feel free to book something with me over the weekend)


********************************

Other than that not much going on,  Still saving up for a car/new place. Things have been relatively calm. Social life has been improving quite a bit and I just bought a fuck ton of random colorful underwear. Life is going pretty good! :)

So with that said I bid thee farewell then :P



^------another D W Kim shot! Zivity Set coming soon!!!!


XOXO

A very tired

Britney Siren

Off to rest time I go

No comments:

Post a Comment