Sunday, April 22, 2012

Schedule 4/23/2012 - 4/29/2012

I've been a bit sick (as some of you may have noticed) but I'll do my best to not miss anymore days. I'm going to try to take it easy on my off days and get some sort of rest and such.

so here's how everything is looking this week

4/24 (Kink Live) 4pm - 7pm

4/25 (Kink Live) 1pm - 4pm

4/27 (Kink Live) 10am - 1pm

4/29 (Devoor Photography Shoot) 2pm (should be fun, I hear there's gonna be lots of random blood and a chance to make fun faces... should be a welcome change from this weeks fail

Still loading up on Vitamin C and resting with movies and such. I'll be moving next week and celebrating my B-day at Bar Sinister that Saturday. Hopefully it will be a really nice day. Guess I can change over all my addresses a few days before I move so weird stuff isn't sent here anymore.

Hopefully I'll see you all this week sometime... I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend

XOXO

Britney Siren

PS: Any of you have Steam or play Star Trek Online? I'm not terribly far in but it'd be nice to have a few friends on there if you're already there. Any games you'd think might be fun?

Anywho off to watching more random movies

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment