Sunday, December 14, 2014

update!

Not a ton of new news to report but things seem to be picking up cam wise for the moment. I've got a bit of a head cold and that's been keeping me from doing my foxxy shot in as timely of a manner as I had planned. Hopefully it will get shot this week and some amazing things will be coming your way soon. I'm gonna take a day tomorrow to sleep and be a lazy fat ass for a change.

Pragmatic siren is... accepting the reality of life. Nothing is forever so enjoy it in the moment. Nothing is entitled so treat it like you it's your last day with it or your days may become numbered. Aquantance is easy, closeness is hard... closeness is rare. Need for aquaintenceship fades with age. sometimes it feels as though experiences have shrank my heart two sizes too small but perhaps it's needed for feeling and caring for every misfit that one crosses paths with can create problems.

I still want a pump it up machine... still counting the days until I move...

I can't say that I'm halmark happy but I've accepted life for what it is for the moment.

Here's vlog for le week!


take care out there!

XoXo

Britney Siren

PPS: I've finally ordered larger prints and mailers to send them in. I had a few with me for over a year or so but nothing to mail them in that wouldn't cause damage. If all goes well I should be able to put them up on Ebay in the next coming weeks so do keep an eye out for that. I'm also looking to purchase some t shirt designs from a few artists. I'm waiting a bit until my money evens out to do so... if you're interested feel free to contact me via email

No comments:

Post a Comment