Monday, May 13, 2013

I've played 14 hrs of gaming this past week, hooray for me...and stuff


Wanted to give a little schedule update... it's been a while since I've done that (sorry I've been a bit all over the place lately)

May

15th cinephotographer shoot (zivity)

16th streamate (4:30 - 8pm) tentative s/n britneysiren

17th kinklive (12pm - 3pm)

20th super wink shoot (zivity)

21st xposure 101 (zivity)

24th kinklive (noon - 3pm)

31st kinklive (noon - 3pm)


If you'd like to book me please feel free to email me here

I also have a few new prints up on Ebay so check those out if you like


Other than that... my birthday was last week. I must say that it's been the most time I've had to myself in a long while. I expect this week to be a bit more busy but more shooting than I'm used to. Something has to go in a different direction than it has gone in the past... I guess the whole studio situation has pushed me to get back into shooting like I should've been doing eons ago :)

I'll also be giving streamate le old test run. I found a place to work from though I'm guessing I won't have all the fancy gadgets and doodads from before considering I still haven't learned to drive my car and can't tote giant weiners and such on the bus on a daily basis. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up a couple more incognito one's and some oils and can share some lovely conversation and good cheer with you all.

I'm not leaving kink either but I have significantly reduced my time there as it's been a slow start and I can't justify spending so much time traveling and not making up enough to cover my food and busfare for that day let alone a full week... perhaps I don't have enough fetishy attire or something beyond my understanding but I'll still be there once a week.

As it stands now one day at kink and depending on how many shoots I have during the week a day for streamate?

I haven't worked out the kinks just yet (ho ho ho the kinks, I'm a regular insert some funny person's name whose actually funny.) but I'll figure it all out.

I'd like to give another big thanks for all the birthday gifts and well wishes that have come from all of you kind people. I really appreciate it... srsly *hugs*

I guess that's all I can muster for now... enjoy a random picture for your viewing pleasure


by peter heid

xoxo

britney siren


No comments:

Post a Comment