Thursday, September 13, 2012

schedule update as of 9/13/12


All times are Pacific so adjust as ye see fit :)

**September**

14th: Streamate (9am ish - 3pm) http://britneysiren.cammodels.com/

15th: Sanctuary Group Shoot @ 10am - 12pm (If you'd like to attend as a model or photographer please let me know and I can link you to the details)** Comikaze Expo (after group shoot)

16th: Road Warriors Group Shoot @ 10am - 4pm (If you would like to attend as a model or photographer feel free to message me and I can link you to the details)

21st: Leonard Thompson Shoot @ 1pm

22nd/23rd : Pinhook shoot/time

27th - 30th WASTELAND WEEKEND!!! (in california city... if you're out there let me know, maybe we can carpool/shoot)

*October*

12th (space shuttle watch through streets, time still tentative)

27th Day of the dead festival @ hollywood forever cemetery

No comments:

Post a Comment